This project is read-only.

How have related Navigate and Resources

Nov 14, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Hello. Please can anyone asnwer how related Navigate and Resources, please with method example. I look all solution and I dont know how it work, what if I would create another menu or something else
Thaks so much.
Sorry for English
Nov 14, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I presume you're talking about the navigation in the sample site?

If you take a look at the site project, mvcForum.WebUI, there's a TopNavigation class in the Infrastructure folder.
In this class I've create a static navigation. You can add your own elements to the navigation in this class, or you could load the page structure from a database or whatever is best for you.

I hope this answers your question?
Nov 14, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Edited Nov 14, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Sorry me coz I am not correct asking.
I look at the site and I see TopNavigation, but I don't understand about how consume data from resource file- LocalizationEntries.xml, I can ovveride ![CDATA[Frontpage]].
but I dont find method who consume arguments from it. title - (Frontpage)
<Localizations>
    <Namespace Name="Navigation.TopNavigation">
        <Text Key="Home.Index">
            <Translation Language="en-GB"><![CDATA[Frontpage]]></Translation>
            <Translation Language="da-DK"><![CDATA[Forside]]></Translation>
        </Text>
</Localizations>
I only guess, it is bootstrap library. But I don't have source code of bootstrap, my version MVC Framework lot of references is not valid.
Can tell me a method name who consume title="Frontpage" . Please sorry for this question
I am begginer programmer and your project very useful for me.
Nov 15, 2013 at 8:40 AM
The projects that handle the localisation are: Localisation and MVC Bootstrap.

The navigation base class, the class TopNavigation inherits from (from MVC Bootstrap), will get the text from the Xml files. In the recent version of MVC Forum, the files are placed on the filesystem of the site.

Take a look: NavigationBase.cs
Nov 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Lot of thanks for time. !!!